i was braiding madeline's hair this morning and my littlest one came in and gasped, "mama, need angels!" it took me a few moments and a near breakdown before i realized that she thought i was putting angels wings in madeline's hair and she wanted them too...even after she learned she had to sit still for a long long time to get them!! french braids will forever be "angels" at our house, lol.
2 comments:
Katie, you think your kids albums are behind...you should see the ones I have for Steph & Beck!!!
love, Aunt Sue
... Aunt Sue's albums look like she has 2 2 year olds... we are 31 and 30!!! HA! HA!!... if you look at my albums, my dog (7 1/2) would be only a puppy! and I would have no kids! I am missing my blood sister! I need some Katie time! love you!
steph
Post a Comment